Arcadia T5 fluorescent Lamps are a high output version of the standard reptile UV tube. Due to their increased power they are particularly useful in taller enclosures, when being used behind mesh or simply for those that want to give their animals the best that they can.
The 12.0 D3 tube is particularly useful for desert species such as bearded dragons, uromastyx, xenagama and monitor lizards along with many others.
- For Desert Species
- 12% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA
- Produces excellent natural colours
- 100%+ more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp (un-reflected)
- 95% more UVB than equivalent length T8 lamp (un-reflected)
The Benefits of T5 Technology
- Smaller diameter lamp – 5/8 of an inch (16mm) compared to 1” (26mm)
- Flicker free – all T5 lamps operate on efficient, high frequency ballasts
- High output T5 lamps are especially useful for captive reptiles. The extra power that these lamps provide will help a keeper to generate a good UV gradient and provide safe basking quantities of UV over a much wider and deeper area.
Arcadia D3 Reptile T5 12% UVB Tube - 24w 22in
- Brand: Arcadia
- Product Code: RFD3P24T5
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £25.83