Holiday Boarding Service
The Global Geckos Holiday boarding service is here to allow exotic pet owners to leave their animal/animals in the care of qualified professionals while they holiday stress free. Prices are based on accommodation and services provided whilst in the care of Global Geckos. This service is very popular so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment as we only have limited spaces at any given time. At present the largest enclosure size for holiday boarding we can offer is a 48in x 18in x 18in. Invertebrates are to be bought to us in suitable accommodation for the duration of their stay but all other animals will be housed using equipment and enclosures already on site.
Prices: All prices are now inclusive of all food for the duration of the animals stay.
|XS Species||£2.50||Size (Carapace length)||Price Per Day|
|Leo or equivalent||£3.00||under 4in||£3.50|
|Crestie/ phelsuma etc||£3.00||5-8in||£4.00|
|Panther / Yemen etc||£4.00|
|Size||Price Per day||Size Enclosure||Price Per Day|
|Under 2ft (Hatchlings etc)||£2.50||Small (e.g Pac Man)||£2.50|
|2-5ft (adult corn/Royal)||£3.50||Lrg (E.g Whites/Milks)||£3.00|
|5-7ft (Larger species)||£4.00||Dart Frogs (Per group)||£3.50|
|Invertebrates||£5.00 per week (own Enclosure to be provided)|
|Turtles/ semi aquatic||£POA|
|*Sort Stay Surcharge*||Bookings under 7 days will be subject to a £5.00 surcharge|
|Extra Occupant||Additional animals in the same enclosure will be £0.50 per day|
|Group Discount||Book 3(+) enclosures, get 20% off your total Boarding Bill|
Appropriate furnishings will be provided including branches, plants, moss boxes, water-bowls and hides etc all of which will have previously been disinfected with veterinary disinfectant and Callington.Fresh substrate is always used and in durations over 4 weeks (or if badly soiled) will be changed at no extra cost. Substrate type can be designated by the owner or if not specified our recommended substrate for the species in question will be used. However please note we will not use calci-sand under any circumstances.Prior to occupancy all enclosures have been thoroughly disinfected with veterinary disinfectant and in the case of reptile enclosures will have been fumigated with Callington mite treatment spray.Animals are all housed in appropriate sized enclosures for their species and number (as defined by our normal codes of practice (e.g adult bearded dragons are always housed in 4ft enclosures).All animals are housed in separate enclosures unless they normally live together, we do not mix boarding animals with one another nor with our own stock.The Service we provide:
- Animals will be provided with fresh water daily and appropriate food when required, this is dependent upon species, size/age and in accordance with any specific dietary preferences or requirements. Specifics of feeding regimes’ can be discussed with staff dependent upon the individual animal/animals.
- Animals will be subject to daily health inspection.
- All vivariums are fitted with UV lighting (bulbs under 6 months old and of appropriate strength for species in question).
- All vivariums (where required dependent upon species and housing style) are fitted with thermostatically regulated heat sources fitted with guards.
- Animals are housed in designated holiday enclosures not in the main shop.
Please Telephone the shop on 01276 423137 for further information.
There are no products to list in this category.